Thursday, March 17, 2011

Eyes to see

It was a gorgeous day and I was so happy to be able to enjoy it! It wasn't too long ago when I wouldn't have taken notice of any of the little details. Today was the day that I finally had the eyes to see. While nothing has changed, everything feels new to me.

I hope that each day will feel this way. I'm pretty sure that in order for that to happen, I will have to keep my eyes open. Otherwise, I may find that each day will feel like the day before and each day will bleed into the next one. It's a cycle that I don't want to be trapped in. Sadly, it requires less effort to go through the motions because it's a pattern that I've beam accustomed to. It'll take more effort. There will be times when seeing the beauty in each moment will be out of my reach. I'll just have to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment